Forest Lodge - Glebe
Situated above a great local bar, this guesthouse is popular with students and young working holiday makers.
Featuring 20 bedrooms across one level, with a large commercial grade kitchen and relaxing lounge room for all guests to enjoy. The pub downstairs has also undergone a recent renovation, and provides great affordable meal options and of course a well-earned cold drink after a hard week of study or work. The gates to Sydney University are less than 500 metres away and with bus access to the city right on Parramatta Road, and vibrant Glebe Point Road just a short walk away, this property has something for everyone.
- Up to 10 GB/month WIFI usage per person
- All bills (water, electricity and gas) included
- Secure building with private, lockable rooms
- Friendly bar and bistro located below
- Flat screen TV with FOXTEL in common lounge
- Fully equipped commercial grade kitchen
- Separate male and female shared bathrooms
- Coin-operated washing machine and dryer
- Live in House Manager to ensure all guests have a safe and happy stay
- Organised house social and community events
- 2 minute walk to nearest bus stop on Parramatta Road
- 10 minute walk to Glebe Point Road’s many restaurants, cafés and bars
- Less than a 10 minute walk to the University of Sydney
- Minimum stay just 4 weeks
Take Our Video Tour
Our fully furnished twin and private rooms come complete with built-in wardrobe, television and mini fridge. Make use of the spacious common room and commercial grade kitchen to catch up with your house mates.
Hi I'm Tim for NY - I stayed at Forest Lodge for 3 months last year when I was studying in Sydney. I honestly only have the best things to say about my time at Forest Lodge - was a time of my life that I will never forget (I miss trivia nights!!!)
I think this is best place for Sydney uni student - close and clean.
My mate and I stayed here whilst interning in Sydney. Great location - awesome having a pub downstairs for a few brewskies after work. Thanks York!
York is the best house manager!!! I wil miss York and my Forest Lodge Family