Douglas St - Redfern
The Douglas Street property is situated in a prime inner city location. It is situated only 800m away from the nearest train station, making it incredibly easy to access the CBD and its surrounding suburbs.
Right on your doorstep you will find some of Sydney's finest offerings of restaurants, bars and attractions. Within close walking distance is the fantastic restaurant Porteno, with authentic Argentinean dishes.
Great trendy bars such as Lil Darlin and The Clock, not to mention the famous Bourke Street Bakery and Gelato Messina are within a short walk into the heart of Surry Hills.
The beautiful Prince Alfred Park is a 10 minute walk away. This spacious park features a fantastic offering of a swimming pool, tennis courts, outdoor gym and workout areas.
34 Douglas Street comprises of 14 self-contained Studio units, all of which are designed to a highest quality with modern designs. Each Studio has its own double bed, kitchenette facility and ensuite bathroom, making each space a comfortable and self-sufficient living space.
There are 3 different Studio types:
Each guest will also have access to a communal living space, including sofas, dining area and a fully fitted kitchen. Guests also have access to an outdoor courtyard with BBQ.
- 10GB wi-fi per month
- Highly sought after location
- Spacious self-contained studios with kitchenette and ensuite bathroom
- Kitchenette in room with fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster
- The property also counts with TV room and a communal kitchen with stove and oven
- Quality fit-out and furnishings
- Shared fully equipped kitchen and living area
- All bills (water, electricity and gas) included
- Coin operated washing and drying facilities
- Outside communal courtyard with BBQ
- 5 minute walk to train station
- 300m away from local supermarket and a vast array of cafes and restaurants