All prices are quoted in Australian dollars and are charged on a per property, per week basis.
Credit Card Surcharge:
- A 1.5% credit card fee applies to payments for bookings made online. You may wish to use EFTPOS to pay your weekly rent to avoid this fee.
Any cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival will attract a penalty of 2 weeks accommodation fee (holding deposit).
Furnished Property offer a free transfer guarantee to another property in our portfolio should the client be unhappy with the original accommodation. Transfer can depend on the availability and sometimes can be subject to a different asking rent. Our aim is for you to be happy in your new place!
Lodgers / tenants can cancel the application / agreement without penalty if they do not receive a visa to enter Australia prior to their lease commencing.
Cancellation of Application:
Upon application, the applicant pays the holding deposit. This is equal to the amount of 2 weeks rent. If the applicant decides to withdraw, the holding fee is not refundable.
Lease Break Procedure:
If a lodger / tenant departs the property prior to the end date signed on their agreement, it is the lodger or tenant’s responsibility to find a new replacement. The lodger or tenant is aware that they are liable to pay rent up until the lease end date specified on their agreement or until a new lodger/tenant is found to take over the agreement. In addition to the remaining rent a $200 lease transfer fee will apply.
Furnished Property reserves the right to charge the lodger / tenant, the costs incurred as a consequence of the lodger`s / tenant`s early vacation of the room/apartment including (but not limited to) the reasonable costs of the re-letting the room, cleaning, loss of rent.
Furnished Property will not guarantee or confirm a booking or reservation made more than 365-days (1-Year) in advance. Booking expressions of interest can be noted; however no guarantee on availability or price can be made. Furnished Property reserves the right to deny with reasonable notice any and all bookings made beyond 365-days.
- Upon check-in, a security bond equal to 3 or 4 week’s rent (depending on the property) must be paid before tenants may enter the property.
- Rental payments are due every Monday after the tenant moves in.
- Valid photo identification is required to check-in.
- Weekly rent payment can be made via credit card or EFTPOS, over the telephone or at your local post office using a PayWay card provided at check-in.
- Please note that all amounts shown by Furnished Property Group on our confirmation and registration card are in Australian Dollars.
- We accept Master Card and Visa.
Security Deposit or Bond Refunds:
- SECURITY DEPOSITS THAT ARE PAID IN CASH OR VIA BANK TRANSFER CAN ONLY BE REFUNDED INTO ONE BANK ACCOUNT PER LEASE.
- SECURITY DEPOSITS PAID BY CREDIT CARDS CAN ONLY BE REFUNDED TO THE CARD IT WAS ORIGINALLY PAID WITH. THIS CAN TAKE UP TO 21 DAYS FROM YOUR AGREEMENT END DATE TO BE PROCESSED BUT USUALLY IS WITHIN 14 DAYS.
- ALWAYS BRING THE DETAILS OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH YOU WHEN YOU RETURN YOUR KEYS.
- BOND REFUNDS PAID INTO AN INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT INCUR A BANK CHARGE OF $50.
- YOUR CREDIT CARD SIGNATURE MUST MATCH YOUR CONTRACT AND BOND REFUND FORM
- IF YOU HAVE PAID YOUR BOND TO THE RBB (GOVERNMENT RENTAL BOND) YOUR BOND WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN 2-14 DAYS
Check in is after 2pm
Departure is 10am