Our Chalmers Street property is situated in a prime inner city location, only 400m away from Central Station, making it incredibly easy to access the CBD and its surrounding suburbs.
Right on your doorstep you will find some of Sydney's finest offerings of restaurants, bars and attractions. Within close walking distance is the fantastic restaurant Porteno, with authentic Argentinean dishes.
Great trendy bars such as Lil Darlin and The Clock, not to mention the famous Bourke Street Bakery and Gelato Messina are within a short walk into the heart of Surry Hills.
The beautiful Prince Alfred Park is a 2 minute walk away. This spacious park features a fantastic offering of a swimming pool, tennis courts, outdoor gym and workout areas.
This unit is a single bed studio with ensuite bathroom and the guest will also have access to a communal living space.
- Unlimited wi-fi
- Highly sought after location
- Ensuite bathroom
- TV, small fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Quality fit-out and furnishings
- All bills (water, electricity and gas) included
- Coin operated washing and drying facilities
- Outside communal courtyard
- 5 minute walk to train station
- Parking on-site subjected to availability
- 300m away from local supermarket and a vast array of cafes and restaurants
|4-12 Weeks (minimum stay 28 days)||$250.00pwk|
No videos are available for this unit.
There are currently no reviews for this property yet, be the first to write a review!