AVAILABLE FROM 01/05/17.
Magnificent proportions, soaring ceilings and a lush subtropical entertaining haven combine to bestow this classic 5.8m-fronted Victorian terrace the ambience of a spacious freestanding home. Set in the heart of Paddington's feted theatre and design district, it's a mere stone's throw to the chic cafes and renowned restaurants of Oxford Street. Updated with a timeless appeal, this grand Victorian residence offers a superb cosmopolitan lifestyle, just five minutes to the city.
- Stately living and dining rooms with marble fireplace
- French doors open to a peaceful leafy side courtyard
- Dine-in Carrara marble kitchen with Miele gas appliances
- Perfectly private large leafy courtyard gardens
- 3 large bedrooms, all with French doors to a private balcony
- Tranquil master with skyilt ensuite & extensive built-in robes
- Period-style bathroom with clawfoot bath, powder room
- Grey Gum floors, ample built-in storage, internal laundry
|12+ month lease||$1100.00pwk|
|7-12 month lease||$1100.00pwk|
|3-6 month lease||$1100.00pwk|
|2 month lease||$1100.00pwk|
|1 month lease (minimum lease)||$1100.00pwk|
No videos are available for this unit.
There are currently no reviews for this property yet, be the first to write a review!