52 Hopewell Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Paddington, located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, has a relaxed village feel. It’s a cool, creative, suburb with great bars, cafés, boutique shops, cheap and higher end restaurants all within a stone’s throw of the CBD and on the way to the world famous Bondi Beach. This little gem is a true favourite among Sydney locals.
UKO Paddington Village is a brand new property comprising of 24 apartments designed to a highest quality with modern designs.The studios have all been design to maximise space and comfort. Each unit has its own kitchenette facility and ensuite bathroom, making each space a comfortable and self-sufficient living space. The property also comes with modern communal spaces to work, share a coffee or mingle. There is also 6 secure parking spaces at an additional $30 per week.
Co-living is simply a way to make living in a city work better for you. At UKO, our co-living properties provide private furnished studios within beautiful shared properties, where convenience and value go hand-in-hand with comfort and community. Residents of UKO enjoy the privacy of their own furnished studios with access to community spaces in their homes.
Why does co-living beat traditional renting?
- Community! It is genuinely fun to share a living space with great people like you, instead of having to spend time with unfiltered roommates you have no common interests or shared values with
- Flexible lease. In a world where we can’t even commit to a Netflix series, how can others expect us to behave differently when it comes to choosing accommodation? You might want to stay there for a few weeks or might decide to move to a new location. The choice is totally yours. Flexibility = freedom.
- one all-inclusive price covers your rent, utilities, best in class Wi-Fi and community events.
Co-living spaces host community gatherings to encourage group bonding. They are designed to bring people from all different backgrounds, home states or countries, and professions together to share and learn from one another. They put on networking events to help you expand your horizons both in terms of personal and professional development.
- Unlimited WIFI
- Spacious self-contained studios with kitchenette and ensuite bathroom
- Quality fit-out and furnishings
- All bills (water, electricity and gas) included
- Coin operated washing and drying facilities
- Outside communal courtyard with BBQ
- 5 mins away from local supermarket and a vast array of cafes and restaurants
- Bus stop 5 minute walk away head straight to the City
No videos are available for this unit.
There are currently no reviews for this property yet, be the first to write a review!