635 George Street
Hidden behind the Sydney's entertainment and theatre precinct lives our special Haymarket property, full of historic character. Nestled in the very heart of Sydney and a 10-minute walk from Town Hall train station, attractions include Chinatown, the 5-hectare Tumbalong Park, Circular Quay and World Square Shopping Centre, all within walking distance from this personality-plus home.
Furnished Property Haymarket comprises of 68 studio units. Each has an old-world charm and includes a single or double bed, aircon, bar fridge and are up to 25sqm.
The property also comes with a property host and modern communal spaces to work, mingle or share a coffee from, perfect for students, young professionals and those interested in the inner-city life.
You will find private furnished studios within beautiful shared properties, where convenience and value go hand-in-hand with comfort and community.
• Flexible lease. In a world where we can’t even commit to a Netflix series, how can others expect us to behave differently when it comes to choosing accommodation? You might want to stay there for a few weeks or decide to move to a new location. The choice is totally yours. Flexibility = freedom.
• One all-inclusive price covers your rent, utilities, best in class Wi-Fi and community events.
You don’t want to miss out on this historic gem.
● Community Host
● Communal kitchen / dining area
● TV / Games room
● Light rail at door
● City living
● Close walk to UTS and Tafe
● Walk to Belmore, Tumbalong parks and Darling Harbour.
● Free networking and lifestyle events
There are currently no reviews for this property yet, be the first to write a review!