Our spacious 3 bedroom units are stylish and renovated with a contemporary feel, perfect for friends or social individuals looking to meet new people. We are happy to offer either two single beds or one queen in each room depending on your preference.
All of our rooms and the shared areas come fully furnished. This includes but is not limited to the designer gas kitchen and enclosed laundry with cleaning supplies. We want to make your stay as easy as possible by providing everything you may need.
Your weekly rent also includes water, electricity and gas bills, so you can enjoy your apartment without worrying about any hidden extras. Another included feature is the ready to use free, fast and unlimited wifi, which is accessible throughout the unit.
The apartment is centrally located between the city, various universities and Darling Harbour. Meaning you can easily invite friends around to enjoy dinner around the entertainers kitchen or drinks on the sunny balcony.
The air-conditioned and carpeted rooms all contain built-in wardrobes to give you extra space. There is a shared bathroom on the top level and an additional bathroom on the lower level for guests and convenience.
● Secure building with intercom access
● Spacious open plan layout
● Three bathrooms: 1 downstairs, 1 upstairs, and ensuite in main bedroom
● Main bathroom with vanity mirror, shower and bathtub
● Air-conditioned throughout the apartment
● Free, fast and unlimited WiFi
● Water, electricity and gas bills included
● Perfect for the budding chef, stainless steel gas stove and oven
● Modern stainless steel kitchen appliances; refrigerator, microwave, kettle & toaster
● Quality and comfortable furniture
● Expansive built-in wardrobes
● Optional secure underground parking available
● Tiled floors with hardwood stairs and carpeted upstairs
● Modern artwork and bed linen providedVIEW PROPERTY
|6+ months lease||$1300.00pwk|
|3-5 months lease||$1330.00pwk|
|2 months lease||$1365.00pwk|
|1 month lease (minimum lease)||$1400.00pwk|
“This apartment was perfectly situated for my business trip to Sydney. Lovely furniture and great with wifi included. Many Thanks, Tim”
“Me and my 3 friends stayed in the 2 bedroom Wentworth apartments whilst studying in Sydney last semester. The building was great,quiet with fast internet and lots of space which was awesome.”
“I recently relocated to Sydney with my family from Brisbane and found this the perfect spot for us whilst finding somewhere more permanent. It was great to be able to take the kids across the road to the park and the undercover parking really helped us out being in the city. There could potentially be towels provided for short 1 month stays but otherwise was a good experience.”