Located on top of the Empire Hotel on Parramatta road is one of our popular residence for students and young working travellers. The property contains 20 studio style bedrooms which include a flat screen TV, dining table and chairs, your own fridge and privacy.
The property also includes a shared commercial grade kitchen and large lounge area for you to socialise with your neighbours. Being situation above a local bar, you can enjoy craft beers and meals at the bistro where they also serve daily specials from $12.
Staying at the Empire Hotel in Annandale is an ideal location for local and international students with Sydney University and UTS nearby. This guesthouse is also a great option for those working in the city, with a short 10-15-minute commute to the Sydney CBD by bus.
- Up to 10 GB free Wi-Fi each month per person
- Water, electricity and gas included
- Secure building with private, lockable rooms
Studio style bedroom with:
o Mounted flat screen TV
o Dining table and chair
o Coffee table
o Personal fridge
Shared space features
- Flat screen TV with Foxtel and DVD player
- Commercial kitchen
- Coin operated washing machines and dryers
- In house manager
- Friendly bar and bistro located below
- Organised house social and community events
- 1-minute walk from Parramatta walk bus stop
- Less than 5-minute walk to the Annandale Hotel
- The University of Sydney is an 11-minute bus ride, 35-minute walk or a 12-minute cycle.
- The University of Technology is a 13-minute bus ride, 40-minute walk or a 15-minute cycle.
If you would like to stay at our furnished property at the Empire Hotel, call us today to make a reservation.VIEW PROPERTY
|6+ months lease||$380.00pwk|
|3-5 months lease||$430.00pwk|
|2 months lease||$460.00pwk|
|1 month lease (minimum lease)||$460.00pwk|
“I had a great time staying at the Empire with my friend Mia - the rooms were spacious, and it was really close to Sydney Uni”
“Jorge was a really nice house manager - it was great to have the social events and trivia nights. The kitchen could maybe do with a few more cooking utensils though.”
“The rooms are alright, but the location is awesome. Met alot of people, and its very easy place to stay at.”